Monday, January 18, 2010

I found some time to download ALOT of videos today. And P let me! Mainly b/c she LOVES to watch videos of herself and her family. So, below is a sampling of some of our favorites. They were taped in her 17-20 month age range. Enjoy!

I took this footage today. She loves "workout" music and right now one of my faves is Pitbull. She actually starts to sing along a bit. Daddy's been working with her on her "moves". We might have a professional singer/dancer on our hands. =)





Here's P "reading".




A sampling of why it's difficult to get good video of her. She sees the camera and has to see herself on it.



Nothing sounds so precious to me as when a baby belly laughs. Here's a couple of clips of some of P's.









Here's some cute talk and dance from P.



And, my time is up. Gotta get back to my sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How cute is Penelope! She is even dancing to my favorite song. I think she is ready to audition for "So you think you can dance" lol Adorable! Thanks for sharing. Laura at WRA.

    ReplyDelete